We’re on the lookout for a passionate, ambitious and organised marketing intern to help us launch an exciting new national brand – we can't tell you what it is just yet, but there's a big hint in the picture!
Starting in August, the role is a four-week full-time or eight-week part-time paid placement in our Bendigo office. We love a good work-life balance, so we're offering flexible hours for the right candidate.
Our ideal intern is dynamic, creative and ready to jump in and learn on the job.
• Help create and deliver digital marketing projects
• Write website content, blogs, emails, media releases and more
• Plan and create social media content
• Other brand specific tasks as necessary
• Work under the supervision of the CEO/Founder and Digital Marketing Manager as directed.
• A creative and dynamic person with a passion for social media
• A fast learner who loves challenging, fast-paced environments
• Happy to hit the ground running and learn on the job
• Someone who values flexibility, accountability and can work both independently and with a team
• Some with a real knack for details and organisation
To apply for the internship, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm, Friday 3 August 2018.