Please note: applications have closed for this position.
It's on! We're hiring for a Digital Marketing Manager.
So get your resume game on and show us what you've got:
We live and breathe digital marketing.
We are inspired by the online world and we are driven to generate measurable results for our clients. We work tirelessly to smash our clients' expectations and have a whole lot of fun along the way.
If this sounds exciting, then this is the role for you.
As our first Digital Marketing Manager you will lead and build the team that creates effective digital marketing campaigns across many online channels for our ever-growing list of clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the digital marketing team
- Manage existing client relationships
- Ensure that digital marketing activity is delivered on time, every time
- Drive production of marketing material, including:
- social media, online advertising, email marketing, blogging, content creation, event management
- Achieve marketing campaign results within defined budget
- Contribute to strategic and campaign planning
Skills and Experience
- University qualification in marketing, advertising, business, event management or a similar field
- Minimum two years experience in digital marketing
- Prefer proven experience managing small teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Highly organised and able to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with a proactive mindset
Working at Creative Revolution
Creative Revolution is a small, fast-growing digital marketing agency based in central Bendigo. In three years we've grown from a solo start-up to a team of seven, and we don't plan on stopping there.
We work hard in a fun-loving, tight-knit and flexible team. This is a growing business and we're at the point now where we need someone to take the lead and embed our culture, define our structure, and drive our results to the next level.
Marketing leadership opportunities like this don't come around too often in Bendigo, so now's your chance to stake a claim on a role that will grow with you as you take the next step in your career.
If this job sounds like you then please apply. We hire for attitude and aptitude: we are looking for creative, intelligent people with an innate drive and rock solid work ethic. So if you're a little short on experience, but you're skills and mindset are on-point, don't sweat it. We want to hear from you.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the position description or if you'd like me to call you back for a quick chat about the role. All applications must be submitted via Seek (please no email applications). Applications close 5:00 PM, Friday 12 May 2017.